Variable pump with iaqualink

spartan_n

Aug 17, 2015
ca
Hello folks
I am looking for a recommendation for a variable speed pump that will work with the Iaqualink. My iaqualink model is RS-8-Combo REV T.1 CPU: B0029221. The pumps variable speed needs to be controlled form the iaqualink app. My setup includes a solar heating pads that are installed on a hill pretty close to the pumping station. my current pump is stealth 2.0 HP SHPF 2.0 which worked well for the solar and the vaccum at the same time , so would need a pump that atleast is 2 HP.

thanks

Stick with Jandy VS pumps. I think they are all compatible with Aqualink. In theory Intelliflo VS and VF work but I wouldn't try those.

This is the one I have. You would get the model without the controller since the Aqualink will be your controller.

Anywhere from $800 to $1200 depending on model. Jandy no longer sells direct to consumers though.
Hi, Resurrecting the thread since I'm in the same situation. I was recently quoted upwards of 2K for the same model replacement and interested what options the OP (Spartan) went with. I'm currently controlling everything with an Aqualink RS and would like to replace it with the upgraded unit to control with a smart phone.
VSSHP270AUT JANDY 2.7 THP 230V EPUMP VAR.SPEED TEFC PUMP
List Price -> $2,336.26

Hi, Resurrecting the thread since I'm in the same situation. I was recently quoted upwards of 2K for the same model replacement and interested what options the OP (Spartan) went with. I'm currently controlling everything with an Aqualink RS and would like to replace it with the upgraded unit to control with a smart phone.
VSSHP270AUT JANDY 2.7 THP 230V EPUMP VAR.SPEED TEFC PUMP
List Price -> $2,336.26

I suggest you start a new thread or ask the mods to separate these as you'll need some back and forth to get an answer.

I would get a quote for a total system upgrade to what you want first and then let's see what the price is. I assume you want to upgrade your Aqualink to full web programming and phone control?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.