Using an intellibrite and a fire light separately on an easytouch

divingkevin

Sep 16, 2020
Florida
I have 2 intellibrite (1 pool 1 spa) both to 1 circuit and I can trigger that relay. I just added a magic bowl with the fire x light. I have that on a circuit and set as an intellibrite since there is no fire option to select. I want to be able to control the color on each circuit separately. When I go into the screen logic under lighting I see both lights separately to turn each on and off. However, under lighting option for color in screen logic it looks as if they are all lumped together as there is not 2 separate color panels or not one for each light independently. If I turn on just one light then go in and select a color the other light also turns on. Is there a way to set the circuits up separate to control each color and on off independently of the other?

They do not share the same transformer. Both I depend sent transformers and relays. The on off for the lights show separate in screen logic but there is only one color option in the screen logic menu. When I turn one light on and then select a color for that light the other light relay energizes and then both lights are on

Are you using ScreenLogic on PC or mobile device?

While we're waiting on someone who knows the answer (@Jimrahbe, probably?), I can maybe offer a clue. It was my understanding that you could sync multiple Pentair lights together to display some sort of coordinated light show. From the sounds of it, you may have stumbled on that feature. (I only have one light, so I never understood what the screen you're referring to was for, so I've never used it.) It's possible that if you want individual control, you use one screen, and for the big light show you use the other.

In your interface, do you not see buttons for "Color Set", "Color Sync", and "Color Swim"? And if you have "Color Set," can you not set the color of each light independently? If not, then I think it has something to do with how you defined each light elsewhere in the interface, and Jim has a good handle on that stuff.

I've been referring to the Desktop interface, not mobile. Mobile seems to have similar, but not identical screens.

Last edited:
I use the iPhone mobile app for my screen logic connect and screen logic configure. I have an iMac that is running on Catalina so screen logic is not compatible with it that I am aware of:-(. both lights are set on different aux circuits and transformers. Also in configure I have tried them both on light position 1 and also with one on position 1 and the other on position 2. Im not sure what the light position means. IMG_1232.pngIMG_1231.png

Nope, not on Catalina. And sorry I don't know more about this. We could go through several forum pages of screen shots and Q&A to figure it out, but we really need someone that knows how it works. And it could be Pentair's programming choices or a bug. It seems reasonable to me that if you have two lights, they'd each show up on some page, separated, and each have the same set of color/show buttons. If the fact that that's not the case isn't a bug, then something in the config is telling the controller to treat both lights as one, and in sync, so that the color or show choice is working both lights together. And it's entirely possible that Pentair programmers didn't consider the possibility that users would want to control two or more lights separately. Let's hope that's not true. I'd say it's time to give Pentair support a call. They have the ability to view your setup and make adjustments remotely.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.