Silver Supporter
Jun 1, 2022
Stroudsburg, pa
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
someone is selling an oasis that has been installed for one season semi-inground looks to be buried at least 36” have not asked for exact depth, and will disassembled and deliver it but they are asking a price that is comparable to a new intrepid from the pool factory (new without pump and filter but our current ones knock on wood still work so we were planning to reuse those for now). we would be using the pool fully above ground and wanted advice on whether to even consider the used pool or just go for the new one with full warranty?

I’d go new if price is similar especially since you can reuse your old equipment.

You don’t know if it was installed well or if there are any issues. If it was a significant discount I’d consider it but doesn’t seem like that’s what the case is.

Are you saying the used pool comes with equipment?

Reactions: VinnyinNJ
I’d go new if price is similar especially since you can reuse your old equipment.

You don’t know if it was installed well or if there are any issues. If it was a significant discount I’d consider it but doesn’t seem like that’s what the case is.

Are you saying the used pool comes with equipment?
I agree! You will be relying on the pool being disassembled correctly, nothing happening to the pool structure and liner and all the parts being available; then installing the used pool and getting everything up correctly. I know people do buy used but IMO same price = new.

Reactions: Decoy205
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.