Lincoln University, Pa
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I've got my robot and used it a couple of times. The instructions were not very helpful. The Active30 came with the filter "box" installed, with 4 filters in place(ultra fine filters?), made of a fine white screen. Separately, 4 pleated filters came in a bag. Should I be using the 4 pleated filters that came in the separate bag, along with the fine screen filters, or just the fine screen? The debris that collects on the bottom now is small in size, with a worm here or there. Margaret didn't recommend the rough pre filter upgrade, due to reduced water flow, and also because she didn't have any in stock.

Steve,

My "screen" filters did not last long.. I now just use the pleated filters.. And like them...

At first I was a little afraid to use much pressure to clean them, as they look a little flimsy.. But that is just not the case.. I use a nozzle on the end of a garden hose and it seems to work great.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: SecoSteve
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.