*** UPDATED *** AGP install pics

Jun 1, 2010
Bonaire, GA
Got an AGP installed...i am now having a deck built around it...i am doing the landscaping my self...the water readings are in range already thanks to you all...got more work to do still, but we are getting there...here are some pics:

Attachments

• breaking.jpg
    breaking.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 1,769

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: AGP install pics

OK pool and deck are done...still have to finish some of the landscaping...but now that the pool is open, it is alot harder to work when i can just play in the pool with the kids... :party:

More pics:

Attachments

• deck full view.jpg
    deck full view.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 1,595

Nice build and love the deck.
I have a question in the below picture the stepping stones. Are they concrete poured using a mold or are the stones you bought and place?

file.php

hanau said:
Nice build and love the deck.
I have a question in the below picture the stepping stones. Are they concrete poured using a mold or are the stones you bought and place?

Hanau, got them at Lowes, for about $4 a piece...they have not been properly set yet...i am going to get it done professionally...with a crushed stone base, brick edging and sand for stability...then some plants, mulch, little sod for the bare spot and i am done!

Hope this helps!

Bo

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.