Update! Geo bubble solar cover first season update!!

barejewels

Bronze Supporter
May 19, 2015
Attica
UPDATE!!
First I want to apologise for my late first season update on our Geo Bubble Solar Cover purchase. The pictures attached were taken last fall, 2017. Okay, so after the first season we are till happy with our purchase and have no regrets with our purchase. I think our cover looks just as good after the first season as it did when it arrived. I did not find any rips, tears, broken, flaking, brittle bubbles and all seams are still firmly attached. Trouble Free Pool website isn't allowing me to post pictures, I keep getting "exceeds your quota of......." when I try to attach pictures. So I will have to contact TFP to see what that all means and how to fix and attach photos at a later time.

You can either donate to TFP and part of the rewards of donating are increased space for storing images (this is recommended as it helps out server costs and such)

Or

Upload your images to a site like postimages.org. Photobucket doesn't work anymore, and that site has sharing options for forums that automatically include the
Code:
[img][/img]
tags, making it much easier on less technically inclined people.

You can either donate to TFP and part of the rewards of donating are increased space for storing images (this is recommended as it helps out server costs and such)

Or

Upload your images to a site like postimages.org. Photobucket doesn't work anymore, and that site has sharing options for forums that automatically include the
Code:
[img][/img]
tags, making it much easier on less technically inclined people.

Thank you for this information!!

Looks great, I usually get 3 years from a solar cover before the bubbles pop and get brittle. During the summer months (May thru Sept) I clean it dry it and store it in my garage. Our pool is roughly 10' x 20' so I purchased a 20' x 40' cover and will get 4 peices out of it and expect it to last 12 years.:cheers:

I'm about to start my third year and the bubble cover looks great (so far)

It has de-laminated / lifted off top layer from bottom layer in one small 3 inch section but no bubbles are affected.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.