Unusual Pool Basin Colors - Any Examples? Any Thoughts?

TangoOversway

Jul 19, 2019
Richmond, VA, USA
I'm working on a theme to my swimming area, which is near the guest house. I have an idea that will tie everything in together, but it doesn't really work with a normal white or light blue swimming pool basin. I'm considering other colors for the pool basin. I've seen pictures on Google of different colored pools, like green (some look good, some look nauseating!), black, red, and other colors.

I'm interested in hearing from people who have used different colors for their pools. If you have pics (including ones with someone in them, for contrast/comparison), that'd be great, too. If you used a color other than white, turquoise, or light blue in your pool, how did you feel about it after time? Were there any unexpected benefits or issues? Any other comments on non-usual colored pool basins?

Tango, I have a link that you might find useful: Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner The ones I want you to look at are the grays and browns. Look at what pretty water color they give. I have seen where some people will put a "beach sand" colored plaster on their sun shelf and such. You could use that same color over the whole pool. You will have plaster but they can color it just about anything you want!

Reactions: TangoOversway
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.