tone100

Jul 12, 2008
Im back. I got my new Pentair Intelliflo pump today. The old Sta-Rote pump had the male threads that the union connects to. The new pump requires a new union half to screw into the pump.

There is a part number on the union nuts U11-200PS. Is there a union half that will connect to this or do I have to spend $100 on the Pentair union set 357603?

I don’t have enough pipe to cut and glue new unions in.

Attachments

• IMG_7797.jpeg
    IMG_7797.jpeg
    596.3 KB · Views: 16
Im back. I got my new Pentair Intelliflo pump today. The old Sta-Rote pump had the male threads that the union connects to. The new pump requires a new union half to screw into the pump.

There is a part number on the union nuts U11-200PS. Is there a union half that will connect to this or do I have to spend $100 on the Pentair union set 357603?

I don’t have enough pipe to cut and glue new unions in.
Can't see the pipe in front of the pump, but there is virtually always enough pipe, or you can add pipe extenders and start over.

Reactions: oldprophet
Here’s a better picture of the plumbing. Pipe extender is pretty cool. Do I cut off the pipe right below the Tee and above the existing union and then suck it inside the pipe that’s glued into in?Will it hurt the flow?

Attachments

• IMG_7801.jpeg
    IMG_7801.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7798.jpeg
    IMG_7798.jpeg
    522.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7799.jpeg
    IMG_7799.jpeg
    528 KB · Views: 11
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.