Underwater Grip tape??? Before the deep end...

Aug 15, 2016
Aurora, Ontario
Good day

Pool seasons still aways away but have started looking into items to purchase this year before opening. Is there such a thing as underwater grip tape??? Was thinking of putting a colorful line of grip tape (or something similar) underwater just before the dip into the deep end. Any other suggestions aside from having a rope across the shallow end???

Please and thanks,
Chris

Only thing I've come across is this:

Underwater Anti Slip Tape Application: An Insight

Not too promising, but gives a bit of insight... I guess it would have been best to do something in the pre-planning stage. Only reason started looking into this was had a few kids slip down the slope. Luckily they can all swim and either my wife or I hang out around that area, but just thought it would be neat to have a visual representation of where the slope starts and also a little bit of grip. Just wanted to avoid having one of those ropes strung across.

Figured I ask the pool forum which has already helped me so many times...

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.