unbalanced and un normal colors on test results

Jamess

Jun 28, 2018
Leesville LA
trying to get it right ….when I test the ph its coming back yellow ....yellow is not on my chart. when I test the TA I do the two drops of the first chemical and then swirl then I add the 5 drops it should turn green ….lol it goes straight to red ???? Im lost for words. any help would be great. thx in advance.

Your pool water is vinegar. You need to address this ASAP. Please fill out your signature.

Hey, welcome to TFP! Well actually I see you've been a member for coming on two years now but this is your first post.

It sounds like your pH may be extremely low. Before we start giving advice, can you fill us in on some more details? What pool/spa are you testing, how big is it, how do your chlorinate, what do you test with, any other current test results you have?

These details help members give specific and accurate advise for your situation.

And include the test kit you are using, and check the date on the bottles to make sure your reagents are not expired.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.