Typhoon Slide Installation Over Auto Cover

mickmurph

Jun 26, 2023
Minnesota
Hey all,

When this pool is done I'll be making a hefty donation to TFP, that's for sure. Our PB has been slow to respond to slide placement options and we would like to do the Typhoon. He said that it cannot go over our Coverstar auto cover, but here on a competing pool builder's website (attached, but very small photo) I see they've done exactly what we would like to do, which would save us on extending the deck space on the long side of the pool. Is there any technical reason I'm not grasping for why we couldn't do this or is my PB just dodging me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 1.16.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 1.16.45 PM.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 36
I would place the slide base on the side of the pool, not directly in the area you need to reserve for the vault. You may need to change the slide to get it right.
I imagine the vault for this shown pool must be on the shallow end (not ideal, IMO).

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: mickmurph
Hey all,

When this pool is done I'll be making a hefty donation to TFP, that's for sure. Our PB has been slow to respond to slide placement options and we would like to do the Typhoon. He said that it cannot go over our Coverstar auto cover, but here on a competing pool builder's website (attached, but very small photo) I see they've done exactly what we would like to do, which would save us on extending the deck space on the long side of the pool. Is there any technical reason I'm not grasping for why we couldn't do this or is my PB just dodging me?
I know this is a little old... but I put mine to the side..

SR Smith Typhoon Slide

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.