Twin Intex SWG installation Modded to run 24hrs

HI! New member, owner of an above ground pool / house for about 8 years. I'm considering using the Intex SWG that can be had at a super low price vs. higher end brands. What I don't know is how to adapt the SWG to common PVC like you have done, CivicT. Was the black adapters with tubing clamps really a good solution? Amazon has this set of adapters http://amzn.com/B004UC3S3A, but looks like they are for a pump, not a SWG. Same connectors? If they are the same threads, it looks like we could easily couple up some pvc. I'm currently using 1.5" spa tubing and it works great from pump to sand filter, filter to return.

Current Setup:
18 x 33 COLEMAN (Yes, Coleman) AG
Retrofitted with a Hayward Skimmer/Return (I bought a sheet metal knibbler to make my own cuts in the sheet-metal)
Popular Brand Pump/Motor 120v (works great)
Hayward 24" Pro series Sand Filter. Brand new. Flows about twice as much water as the old one (20 year old Sta-Rite model)
2.5" tubing and fittings used throughout, with the exception of the Skimmer to Pump, that's a 1" flex hose. (Default Hayward hose barb size)
Brand new liner, just installed last week. Haven't added any chemicals yet. No one gets to swim in it, either. Daddy still working on it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.