Bronze Supporter
Sep 12, 2017
Bristol, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I apologize if I missed a section of the forum.

I'm in the market for a NG heater, and the Raypak R407 ETA: the R336A is what I'm leaning towards. I know INYO pools is a trusted vendor but I've found it much cheaper at two other sites, and INYO cannot price match.

It is too good to be true?

TC Pool equipment - Link

American Best Pool Supply - link

Anyone have experience with either of the above companies?

Thanks!
Chase

ETA: updated the links

Last edited:
TC has been good for folks buying Aqualink stuff from them.

Here is one positive comment about American Best...

I know INYO pools is a trusted vendor but I've found it much cheaper at two other sites, and INYO cannot price match.
The supply issues have wrecked havoc on everyone's prices. Company X has a couple left from a few weeks back that they paid hundreds more for, than company Y who just got a cheaper shipment. Or vice versa.

Tomorrow will be versa vice. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you all!

I have edited my original post because I realize I do NOT need the LoNox version, and also after running some numbers with Raypak's heater sizing tool, the R336A will be plenty sufficient for my needs.

Thank you all!

I have edited my original post because I realize I do NOT need the LoNox version, and also after running some numbers with Raypak's heater sizing tool, the R336A will be plenty sufficient for my needs.

The links still take me to the R399A pages.

For what it's worth, the heater I just bought came from Pool Supply Unlimited, and it was a pleasant experience. I chatted with them to make sure they had it in stock, and ordered it that day. By the evening it was already picked up by the freight shipper. Got from NV to TX pretty fast.

Reactions: Lineman7
For what it's worth, the heater I just bought came from Pool Supply Unlimited, and it was a pleasant experience. I chatted with them to make sure they had it in stock, and ordered it that day. By the evening it was already picked up by the freight shipper. Got from NV to TX pretty fast.

Thank you! I'll need to call them as suggested, but their advertised price is even a little cheaper than American Best -

Pool Supply Unlimited - link

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.