Truclear problems and questions

Here we go again. All tests on the mark. Salt is at 3800. Oclt dropped .5 Pump on all night and swg off. I'm going to run pump 24 hrs swg on boost. I bet it slowly goes on down. As others have stated and pool company, at these settings there should be enough Fc being made to bleach everything. Yet nothing.

Do you know what chemicals have been added to the pool?

Have you checked your program out that it doesn't reduce the chlorine output during the run? It seems that it was only making maybe 1/2 the chlorine that it should at one point?

Have you turned off the SWG for several days and dosed only with liquid so you have an exact amount of chlorine it is using at the moment?

Hey there. It depends. For the past few days, I had it at 1800 because I didnt have my solar on. Today I bumped it back up to 2200, because I turned the solar on. My SWG is at 40%, and I checked FC this morning; its 9.5. Its high, but thats okay. Id rather be too high than too low. And we finally have sunshine.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
ok, I don't have the same SWG but I don't seee "fizz" in my cell, I see "smoke" which is the chlorine gas production. Could you be looking too hard for bubbles and missing another sign of the cell working?

Is anyone using your pool and possibly using up your chlorine? A kid peeing, perhaps? A party of kids daily??

Have you yet tried to capture water immediately out of the return and test it? It should test higher in FC than the rest of the pool, which nyou also need to test at that time.

maddie

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.