Trouble Finding GPM for Pump

MikeSwartz

Jul 4, 2022
Saint Joseph, MI
Hello!

Just bought a home with an indoor pool, first time pool owner so have been reading a lot. I'm trying to catalog all my equipment so I can sufficiently ask questions here.
First thing I'm having trouble with is finding how many gallons per minute my pump operates at so I can calculate how often I should run it. I know TFP recommends i dont necessarily need a full turnover every day but would like to know this information.
Here are some pics, I've found that its a Water Ace RSP10 but unable to find documentation as to how much water it pumps.
Any help or resources about where to find this information myself would be great!
PumpPic1.jpg
PumpPic2.jpg
Thanks,

Mike

Hello!

Just bought a home with an indoor pool, first time pool owner so have been reading a lot. I'm trying to catalog all my equipment so I can sufficiently ask questions here.
First thing I'm having trouble with is finding how many gallons per minute my pump operates at so I can calculate how often I should run it. I know TFP recommends i dont necessarily need a full turnover every day but would like to know this information.
Here are some pics, I've found that its a Water Ace RSP10 but unable to find documentation as to how much water it pumps.
Any help or resources about where to find this information myself would be great!
View attachment 433015
View attachment 433016
Thanks,

Mike
Show a wider picture of the entire pump. That would help identification. The tank band and the area where the label is seem to indicate that it is a re-branded Sta-Rite. Also, show plumbing, as the size of the plumbing affects water flow.
Seeing the condition of that pump, just from the pictures you have, be prepared to get a new one. Your pump has been subjected to way too much water, (leaking seal, sprinklers, both?).

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.