trichlore mixing

Jan 25, 2017
Paphos Cyprus
Hi I have a vinyl agp on filling I threw some trichlor in which discoloured the liner. I should have mixed the trichlor first. what is a good way to mix trichlor using a bucket and water is taking ages as the trichlor refuses to dissolve. This may seem a daft question to you experts but if you do not know you need to ask/
Thanks in advance
Ian

If you ever need to add granular products you should brush them around until all dissolved to avoid that bleaching of the liner problem. Actually all products added (liquid and granular) benefit from brushing to mix.
I'd use liquid chlorine if you can get a hold of that? What are your options there in Cyprus?

Maddie :flower:

Water temp can sometimes effect disolving, but if the water is reasonabally wamr, it's just going to take time. That's one reason we rarely recommned using that product for chlorine. If you must use trichlor, consider getting the tablets that you can safely place in a floater. But remember that Trichlor increases your CYA level, and you don't that going too high.

Hi I have a vinyl agp on filling I threw some trichlor in which discoloured the liner. I should have mixed the trichlor first. what is a good way to mix trichlor using a bucket and water is taking ages as the trichlor refuses to dissolve. This may seem a daft question to you experts but if you do not know you need to ask/
Thanks in advance
Ian
he pucks are slow dissolving and as this is a new fill I would like to bring the chlorine up quickly

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.