Today is the DAY

LOVE the flow of water out of the spa! It is smooth and oh so even! Well done!

SCARY about the spa jets and pump not working right!! Glad your tech had some brains and was willing to do what needed to be done to get your going good!

We have having problems with the equipment pad, pool mode ends up turning on the SPA, been a little frustrating, the pool company came out today to fix it and address our punch list. What they found was that the Jandy auto valve for pool / spa mode was the issue. The handle on top of the auto valve was hitting the pipe and causing it to get stuck, so they are replumbing the pad, this time with more clearance. The original plumber did not fully set the pad up for solar, as was in our contract, so they had to re-plumb the pad anyways. A bonus for me is that I can eliminate the adaptor I made for my Stenner pump and eliminate all together the puck in-line feeder and just simply put a T with a 1/2 threaded top for the Stenner connection, this will be a much cleaner installation. Re-plumb.jpegRe-plumb1.jpegRe-plumb2.jpeg

Reactions: HermanTX
The skimmer door was not functioning smoothly either, which was causing the pump to lose water, they cleaned it up, I have been getting little pieces of plaster out of it as well but today they cleaned it up even more

Hopefully after today, I can set up my Stenner pump (Been losing about 1 ppm of chlorine per day with a CYA of 50) and have the auto timer working in pool mode instead of spa mode. I have been going to the pool panel every morning at 6am and placing it into service mode and doing it manual.

Reactions: HermanTX
Allot better now, seems so simple to check that the valve handle moved freely, UGH! When I was trying to figure out the problem, I diagnosed it down to this valve, I thought it just was a broken valve, I assumed it had to be a difficult thing instead of the simplest thing. You think I would have changed the settings and just watched the valve. Now I am working on my cleaner, just posted another thread to get some thoughts ...

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.