Thought I'd get you guys fired up this morning.

Aug 14, 2018
Delaware
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Someone asked about the pool master 5 way.and I said it's basically a 3 way and was recommending the Taylor k2006 and the salt test from taylor to someone asking about kits for salt pools. Then this guy said this:

"(Watertester here) No these kits are actually very inaccurate due to the chemicals that they use to test. Believe it or not these kits are more innacurate than most strips. It is a very dated system. Find a local company that has a SpinTouch system it's a computer that reads the info using an updated chemical test. These tests are commonly free at brick and mortar stores."

??

full

I thought about starting a new thread, but I thought this one is good enough. "Local" pool store is having a sale and sent this postcard; perhaps I should swing by... :shark:

I wish pool stores would go back to the model “ here is your results, have any questions” and leave it at that. Kind of like homedepot, they offer advice and show you were it is and leave you alone unless you ask for more help.

i dont know what magical home dept you shop at lol
Or stores actually pretty good but it does depend on the time a day you go. Your friend told me every store supposed to have a licensed plumber and an licensed electrician on staff.
But then again i rarely ask for help, did have a broke toilet flange once and the guy pulled out a weird flange bolt from the bottom shelf i never even knew existed ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Speaking of shock week. I walked into my local Redners. They have 4 gallons of 12.5% for $10. That was hard to walk away from.
Home Depot shows 3 gallons of 10% for $9.99. Says 4 or more cheaper but not sure if thats online delivered or in the store
When I read the “made “ date is like 2019 space 30 the 30 is a 30th day of the year so jan 30 2019

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.