Thinking about an automatic pool cleaner

pabeader

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
May 14, 2015
Cartersville Ga
After reading so many posts about this cleaner and that cleaner, I am starting to think I might need one. My pool is so small though, that I wonder if there is a real cheap one that will be okay for me. I mean it's only like 9' wide and 21' long. At the deepest it's less than 4'. Almost seems silly to spend the money when it takes longer to setup the vacuum head and pole, then it takes to actually vacuum.

Know anybody that is looking to sell a cleaner cheap? Maybe free to a good home? :)

What are you looking for? A robot? A suction cleaner?

I'm going to pull the trigger on an S300i later this week. Once I do, my Kreepy Krawly suction cleaner is going into the deck box for a permanent retirement. I'd gladly have her find use somewhere else.

It's a 4 year old Kreepy Krawly Sandshark suction cleaner by Pentair. The internals are all still good but the bottom rubber pad is a little worn with age so the bottom chassis would be a good rebuild item to buy, ~$90 on Amazon. I wouldn't send the hose segments as they are old & worn but I'll send all the other parts with it. You might need a skimmer vacuum plate to go with it.

All I'd ask for is shipping costs. PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be sure to feed her right away, I'm sure she's hungry and thirsty from the long dusty trip....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.