Then and Now - TFP makes it easy

StogieC

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
New Smyrna Beach FL
In 2013 I took my first dip in to pool ownership with a 15' round Intex. That's when I found TFP and started reading everything I could find. Although the pool itself was anything but trouble free, mostly due to an uneven base, the water stayed perfect until the liner ripped under side load. Last year my wife and I decided we wanted a better pool. The yard at our old starter house just was not big enough to have the pool we really wanted and none of the houses that were on the market had a big enough pool to suit us. So we built a new house, mostly for the pool and yard.

The new pool has been crystal clear and very easy to maintain using what I've learned, and what I continue to learn, here. THANKS TFP!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0761.jpg
    IMG_0761.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_3865.jpg
    IMG_3865.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_3875.jpg
    IMG_3875.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 251
That is an awesome upgrade! I used to have an ultraframe too and a couple of other intexes, intexi, intexas? Thanks for helping us keep your pool water nice and clear.* :)

*borrowed from blizz :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.