The Pool Factory ?

Jun 22, 2012
Hi All.

I need to replace my 27' Round AG Pool.

A local installer recommended "The Pool Factory" and the "Saltwater 8000" model.

Anyone had any experience with the Pool Factory or that pool model ?

Thanks !

Saltwater 8000 vs saltwater lx @ pool factory

I have the Saltwater LX which is pretty much the same pool. It was nice quality, easy to assemble and the service was very good. The pool came well packed and all bundled together on a single pallet. A top rail that got some minor damage in shipping was shipped overnight on memorial day. I emailed on Mon morning and being a holiday I was surprised to find the email answered within a few minutes by a real person, they shipped the replacement part overnight and I got it on Tues morning at 9am.

richierich,

Thank you for the reply. It certainly sounds like the are a good vendor.

They have a 40% off sale right now so I will probably order the Saltwater 8000 now to take advantage of the sale price.

Regards.

Hi All.

I need to replace my 27' Round AG Pool.

A local installer recommended "The Pool Factory" and the "Saltwater 8000" model.

Anyone had any experience with the Pool Factory or that pool model ?

Thanks !
Hello how much did you get charged to install pool if you dont mind me asking? I want to replace my 21ft round pool

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris246810,

The price quote I got was:

$1155.00 – 27’ Round Pool Install
$150.00 – Work Around 1/4 Deck
$577.50 - Tear Down
$300.00 - Clean Up (Bobcat)
$245.00 – 5.5 tons Sand Delivered

But I am going to do my own tear down and therefore, deduct the $577.50 cost for that.

The installer is C&D Installers in Baltimore. They do good work... but man.... they ain't cheap !

If I didn't have to install the replacement pool to butt up against the existing deck, I would try it myself, but it's more complicated with the existing deck.

Thank you for that information. Being that i have a old spot set up i dont need anything but the install​ and maybe sand i still have sand on ground from old pool.so i would say about 10000 for install

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I don't know how handy you are, but if it's just a straight installation, you can try it yourself. I think most people say getting the liner straightened out was the hardest part.

There are lots of videos on youtube to help you along.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.