Alabama
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Universal40
Hey guys, just posting this as I couldn't find much info on this particular pool. I have a 30' 54" Aurora all Resin aboveground pool. I have it so when I back fill it the pool will be 1/2 way in the ground. So far it seems like a really nice pool. I previously built a gunnite 16x30 pool in FL but now I'm in Northern AL and the swim season is much shorter so we figure we'll save A LOT and go with an above ground.

I wanted this to be as similar as possible to my in ground-
Circupool Universal 40k salt water generator (previously had the aqua rite).

A Circupool 1.5 hp variable speed pump, previously had a Hayward VSP.

I got the widest stairs I could find- installing tomorrow, the Confer plastic curve steps with the addl add on.

Plan to build a deck on the whole half facing our house this winter. For now we have a concrete pad already on one side we can use as the "deck" for now and the kids will just be happy to swim again.

Will update with how the pool is but so far it really does look like it should last a lot longer than the metal ones. Only regret is not getting the beaded liner but it was out of stock when we ordered the pool, would look a lot nicer not seeing the liner on the outside. IMG_20210419_143146810_HDR.jpg

I had previously used a basic kit but I ordered the Taylor 2006 as I don't want to go in pool stores at all.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.