The joy of ownership

full

And lizards. I don’t know what it is about our heater circuit boards, but lizards get in there and fry themselves, along with the board. I find gave up because we rarely use the heater.

Reactions: TexEdmond
Yeah, just wait for the ants to get inside the switches.
Yehnahyeh, if you'll take a closer look, you'll notice the hornet carcasses laying around the ant bait I left in there after last year's ant invasion. Except I'm probably ignorant of the nature of Ozzy ants... 😜

The ants over here are easily handled and much preferred on account of they can't fly and sting you in the face. The problem with the ant infestation was that there was just enough space for a few tree frogs to establish an ant buffet inside the panel. And tree frogs are large enough to fry themselves on the mains. 👻🐸

Maybe that's why I need a new GFCI breaker for the spa blower... One leg is only sending 20V...

Attachments

• IMG_20210505_182842939.jpg
    IMG_20210505_182842939.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210508_184334591.jpg
    IMG_20210508_184334591.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 30
I find many nests in similar enclosures at work and no matter how many times it happens, every last one of them is like that scene where Sara Conner is running for the elevator and Arnold steps out. Hard. Brakes. And fall on my rump while clawing away.

arnold.gif

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.