The Honest Truth

Yes. I have an Iphone and it uses a standard keyboard. This is what it looks like when I touch the box to enter the numbers. Just regular numbers come up. No decimal, or way to enter a decimal.

Attachments

• IMG_9871.png
    IMG_9871.png
    402.7 KB · Views: 9
Yes. I have an Iphone and it uses a regular keyboard. This is what the screen looks like when I touch the box to enter Current pH or Target pH. Just regular (whole) numbers come up. There is no decimal or way to enter a decimal that I can see.

Attachments

• IMG_9871.png
    IMG_9871.png
    402.7 KB · Views: 5
You know what you really need, a warm WELCOME TO TFP!!!!

This honestly isn’t the first time I’ve seen this issue. While it’s right there in the open, it also does seem to be a bit hidden and not as “prominent” as one would expect. Those who know the App tend to migrate their fingers right to the spot while new users tend to glance over it. Clearly there can be some improvement.

Agaeto,

Welcome to TFP! As you can see you'll get all the help in the world on here to keep your pool in fantastic shape at the lowest cost possible. What's more you'll always know its safe.

Gook luck to you and keep those questions coming. It's what we're here for.

Chris

This has been a great thread to read to start my day! You have already learned so much in a short amount of time! Welcome to TFP!! Stick around and you will start helping others with their pools with how fast you learn and all of the good questions you ask! We LOVE to answer questions so never feel like you can't ask it!! :hug:

Kim:kim: