Thanks!!

retfr8flyr

Bronze Supporter
May 7, 2017
Providence Forge, VA
New to the forum Hello from VA and just wanted to say thanks for all the valuable information here. I just ordered an Dolphin Active 30i from Margaret at Marina. I would never have known about this option without the info here and it has saved me several hundred dollars, over buying locally. None of my local dealers would budge on the price and lets just say it was very high. I look forward to adding my experiences with this cleaner, after I get some use with it.

Thanks for the feedback. Quite a few folks on TFP buy from there and have had good experiences. That's a great robot, I've also got an S-series and it is fantastic!

The Active 30i was $899 and the S300i was $999, including shipping. That price is absolutely killer and since they are the same machine, getting the Active over the S model is a no-brainer . My local dealers wanted $1599 for the Active 30, I never even asked the price for the 30i.

I received my Active 30i today, it arrived promptly, I only ordered it Monday and in great condition. I have put the cart together but naturally it is cold and rainy for the next 2 days, so I can't play with it yet. I will give it a try on Sunday, it's supposed to be warmer and we should be able to use the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The weather finally cleared up and I got to throw Gorka, I don't know why but that's what the wife named it, into the pool. l am very happy with my purchase, it does a very nice job. The only problem is the ledge in the rear of my pool. Gorka handles the steps in the front just fine but I have a rear shelf that goes across the back of the pool and for some reason it gets up on the shelf and then just sits there. I can put it into floor only mode with the phone app and this doesn't happen. I don't really see any way to fix this problem when using the normal clean cycle, so I guess it's something I will have to live with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.