Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
TFP Team,

I have been a member for a few years now, and it has been invaluable to my pool health :)

I absolutely love the Pool Math app, as it has kept me right on track with my chemical load and maintenance.

I just wanted to thank you for the hard work and excellent community to support pool owners, AWESOME JOB!
I've been struggling with DE for the last few years, and started Fiber Clear Cellulose Fiber Alternative this year for the first time.
So far, after a few weeks...I love it! It is so light, and less mess and not a carcinogen. My water looks awesome with the help of Pool Math, and recommendations from this forum.

Thank you to everyone here.
Have a wonderful summer!

Dave
New York
19K Gal, Vinyl Liner, Pentair FNS Plus 48 DE Filter (Fiber Clear Media), 1 HP Pentair WF Pump, Paramount Vanquish with MDX3 Drain / 3 floor jets, and 6 deep end down jets.

Thanks Dave. Everyone who volunteers here at TFP loves these stories as they confirm the goal of empowering pool owners to take charge of their systems.
This site is the very best thing about the invention of the internet and the power of good people paying it forward.
Help keep the lights on and the technology rolling forward by becoming a supporting member.
Check out all the advantages...... Become a TFP Supporter