TFTestkits.net has a magnetic stirrer

FYI. It has come to my attention that the Taylor magnetic stirrer is being offered at a very good price at Lincoln Aquatics. I don't know how their shipping or service rates.

[EDIT]
It has come to my attention that batteries are not included in the stirrer from Lincoln Aquatics while it is included in the stirrer from TFTestkits. I am not promoting one over another and just wanted to give out information of what is available since another user posted on another website about this alternate source. I believe that TFP should be an unrestricted source of information not tied to any commercial interests.

However, one should recognize that by ordering from another vendor, one is depriving revenue from a small business (TFTestkits) that is also dedicated towards helping people through TFP. Your purchases are more than just economic choices, but social ones as well.
[END-EDIT]

I ordered it with my TF-100 kit. It really helps. I also ordered a vial just for my chlorine tests along with a sample sizer

9198Y_200x150.jpg
6190_200x150.jpg

This vid shows how to use the sample sizer:

http://www.taylortechnologies.com/products_choose_slideshow.asp?PartNumber=6190

That just about covers it. You'll love the speedstir when you get it.

Have you had your well tested for metals? You can buy Iron and copper tests but I'm not sure they're worth the cost unless you have a changing source of fill water.

This thing is awesome. Just a little help for those who may experience the metal part that goes in the water is not spinning as fast as it once was. If this happens and it does not seem to spin that well, change the batteries out. I did this and it went back to normal.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.