TFP Expert Discussion - Winterizing Your Pool

RATS! I really wanted to attend this one., As many times as I saw the thread, I just "assumed" (there it is) that the meeting was at the same time as the others. :brickwall: I'll have to watch the video after you post it.

I hope someone talked about water levels with pools that have waterline tile. That was one item I wanted to address.

Come join us Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 11 am EDT/8 am PDT. bmoreswim (aka Kurt), jseyfert3 (aka Jonathan) and ajw22 (aka Allen) will be joining us for a discussion about Winterizing your Pool. We will be using Zoom. Questions can be submitted via Chat during the Zoom call or post your questions here on this thread (by 5pm Friday, August 27) and I will compile them for the session.

Just click on the Zoom Link on August 28, 2021 11 am EDT/8 am PDT. Hope to see you there!

Martin Knauss is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting
Topic: TFP Expert Discussion - Winterizing Your Pool
Time: Aug 28, 2021 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Zoom Link
Missed it...! Did you record it?

Very nice. Thanks Jonathan, Kurt, and Dominic for all the tips. I can see tons of closing questions on the horizon so this will help. You cleared up a few things for me as well. Marty, nice work putting it all together.

I listened to the pre recorded 1st half. Did someone say for an above ground vinyl pool only drain water 6 inches? Is there a form for newbies for closing pools 1st time? We are in the northeast water freezes here. Should I be purchasing a winterizing kit for Salt water or just following the Slam method before closing? Thanks.

I listened to the pre recorded 1st half. Did someone say for an above ground vinyl pool only drain water 6 inches? Is there a form for newbies for closing pools 1st time? We are in the northeast water freezes here. Should I be purchasing a winterizing kit for Salt water or just following the Slam method before closing? Thanks.

@jseyfert3 can provide more detail.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.