TFP Challenge

woodyp

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 17, 2010
East Texas
In honor of this being my 10,000th post since joining this forum. I am donating.......drum roll.......10,000 (pennies) to help this forum continue it's work. That's makes all that advice and miscellaneous stuff I've posted worth exactly that....1 cent each!

I would like to challenge anyone here who appreciates and has found this forum to be helpful in maintaining your pools in a cost efficient manner to find a "good excuse" to help maintain this important resource. Thanks folks!

EDIT for visibility: A generous donor will match all donations made in July up to $5k and tftestkit.net will kick in a $5 credit for donations >$10 ... please consider taking advantage of their generosity!!!

EDIT 7/24/18: You all smashed the goal of $5k and the donor just raised the bar and will match up to $10k!!!

Wait, Wait, Wait...I cant let Suz go it alone. Therefore I will see your 10k and raise you 20K (pennies just so we are clear)!

Oh lord my wife just smacked me so now Im back to just accepting the challenge of 10K in pennies :)

Where do I send the money or how does this work? DO NOT SAY SEND TO WOODYP!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well woody, bad news, fate clearly disagrees. Somebody somewhere feels your advice is worth far more than a penny!

TFP prides itself on how well we help other pool owners out. Regardless if you own a small seasonal pool or a multi thousand oasis we want to see you enjoy your purchase. We want to see you maintain your pool without the added expense or headaches that tend to be associated with other forms of pool care. We pride ourselves on bucking the system and turning away all requests to advertise on the website or to publish any articles from “content partners” who wish to use TFP to push various products or methods. This approach has resulted in a community of pool owners who are enjoying see others succeed, something that is greatly missing on other parts of the internet.

TFP is proud to announce that a TFP user wishes to make a private donation based on support from others. This anonymous user has offered to match ALL donations made through the remainder of July to TFP up to $5,000. We ask that you please assist TFP in our goal to teach and develop Trouble Free Pool Care.

Please CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Note to Self: Only play penny poker with ctrav when his wife is around!@

- - - Updated - - -

TFP is proud to announce that an TFP user wishes to make a private donation based on support from others. This anonymous user has offered to match ALL donations made through the remainder of July to TFP up to $5,000. We ask that you please assist TFP in our goal to teach and develop Trouble Free Pool Care.

At LEAST 10,000 Thank Yous!

TFP is proud to announce that an TFP user wishes to make a private donation based on support from others. This anonymous user has offered to match ALL donations made through the remainder of July to TFP up to $5,000. We ask that you please assist TFP in our goal to teach and develop Trouble Free Pool Care.

Please CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

To sweeten the pot TFTestkits will offer a $5 gift certificate to be used on anything at TFTestkits.net for any donation $10 or more (does not apply to the regular Bronze, Silver Gold donations that already come with discounts). This is an amazing opportunity TFP has been given! Let's hit the target of 5k by the end of July!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.