kitno

Sep 16, 2021
New Braunfels, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I've been reading through the forums some and keep seeing people say that the TF100 test kit is $70, but when I go to their website I only see two options - one for $160 and one for $140. I just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing. I don't have a salt pool so I need the $140 one, right? Is there somewhere cheaper or has the price gone up recently?

The base TF-100 when available was $77. Add a fancy case ($25ish) and the smart stir ($30 ish) and it’s the TF-100 PRO. The PRO salt kit adds the salt test ($27), obviously.

it’s up to you if you want to splurge for the case of both non salt versions are available.

either way, the smart stir is the best $30 you can spend on your pool. Seriously, skip chlorine for a week to pay for it if you have to. Then the smart stir will make quick work of your SLAM and be free going forward. :ROFLMAO:

*edit. Don’t actually do that. The SLaM chlorine will erase any savings. But you get the point. Lol.

Thanks guys, I went ahead and ordered the tf-pro. @Newdude don't worry I've learned my lesson about skimping on chlorine! We let it get too low and are (hopefully) on the tail end of fighting an algae bloom. Figured I'm tired of running to get it tested every day so I need my own test kit.

• Love
Reactions: newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.