Tf100 equivalent in uk?

This is our latest list. If you find any corrections or updates, let us know.
How to Buy LaMotte 7002 FAS-DPD Commercial Series Kits (FAS-DPD Commercial 7 Kit):
UK: poolandspacentre.co.uk or sword-scientific.com or pro-swim.co.uk

How to Buy Palintest: [SP 315C (similar to K-2005) AND/+ SP 300 FAS-DPD chlorine test]
UK: Tel: +44 (0) 191 491 0808 ext. 208 Email: [email protected] or camlabworld.com or pool-chem.co.uk

How to Buy Lovibond test kit:
UK: pro-swim.co.uk or lovibondwater.com or leisureteq.co.uk

A pool volume of 2900 gallons is in the range we would call a Seasonal or Temporary pool. The link below describes how we suggest running that type of pool. It does assume you will drain the water when issues arise.

Can anyone recommend an equivalent test kit to the TF 100 in the UK as I can't find it here?
Many thanks
I managed to get a Taylor 2006C sent over from a supplier in USA last year (11th of July) with a speedstir and salt water test. They sent it by UPS and I had to pay customs duty before it was released to delivery. Poolvacparts.com or AZ Pool Supplies (same company). Overall a very good experience.

Reactions: splashpad
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.