TF-100 Test Results-please advise

Even though it is too cold to swim, it's not too cold for your chlorine to disappear. I'm still pretty new at this so others with more experience can correct me if I'm wrong, but you should test water for chlorine and pH daily and add chlorine if needed. I do remember reading somewhere that when pool water is consistently 60°, that is when you open the pool. So...if you are going off that, I think you are playing chicken with the possibility of an algae outbreak. It's unlikely that the water will continue to get colder.

fall cleaning and winterizing,,all in all a successful year sans my dead pool pump..terrible swim year..august we just shut it off due to cold weather..its green but i have been sweeping and netting leaves (dead squirrel too in there)..should be easier to open next spring..i dont use a pool cover..tornado comes and my cover is always in the next county over every year..but it was crystal clear and I must say that TF 100 kit is worth every cent

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.