TF-100 test kit on amazon and ebay

Jul 20, 2013
Northeast
I asked the company if they sell TF-100 kits on ebay or amazon, they said no. I suggested they start selling there because some people would prefer to shop there for many reasons (in my case I have a ton of money in their gift cards I have no use for.. Also, ebay occasionally has some coupons, like right now they have $15 off $75 and TF-100 kit becomes $67.67 shipped ($77.99-$15 + tax). They said they'll look into it.

Amazon seems to be the same guys, so I'm guessing they started selling there.

Ebay - have no clue. Does anyone know if ebay sellers are the same company or not? I don't want to take a chance if they are not .

links below

thanks

https://www.amazon.com/TFTestkits-TF-100-Test-kit/dp/B01M4NLLR4

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H1.XTF-100+test+kit.TRS4&_nkw=TF-100+test+kit&_sacat=0

Hey Nikon, that is TFTestkits that sells it on Amazon. I did that because some people have gift certificates they like to use, and it may be cheaper for people that live out west and have high shipping charges to use Amazon.
I do not sell the TF-100 on ebay, but after looking at your link, PoolSupplyWorld is selling it on ebay. We do sell the TF-100 to PoolSupplyWorld. There is another pool company on your ebay link, and I do not know them nor sell directly to them, so I assume they are buying it and reselling it.
I will look into ebay. I do appreciate your input. Rebecca

Hey Nikon, that is TFTestkits that sells it on Amazon. I did that because some people have gift certificates they like to use
I may be the one you talked to on the phone a few weeks ago. I have both amazon and ebay gift cards that I desperately want to get rid off :)

, and it may be cheaper for people that live out west and have high shipping charges to use Amazon.
I do not sell the TF-100 on ebay, but after looking at your link, PoolSupplyWorld is selling it on ebay. We do sell the TF-100 to PoolSupplyWorld. There is another pool company on your ebay link, and I do not know them nor sell directly to them, so I assume they are buying it and reselling it.
I will look into ebay. I do appreciate your input. Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca. I just placed an ordered with PoolSupplyWorld.

Ebay has these coupons from time to time, which I believe don't cost sellers anything, but buyers save money. In fact, sellers sometimes watch out for ebay coupons and post them, so buyers can take advantage of the discount. (I used to mention ebay coupons \ ebay bucks in my listings when I had something to sell. In fact sometimes I'd list something when these discounts were available, so it was a win win for buyer and seller... something you could post here and see your sales jump!!)

Like right now, $15 off makes it a fantastic deal, even better deal for people like me who are looking for ways to spend ebay gift cards :)

Thanks!!!

There is another pool company on your ebay link, and I do not know them nor sell directly to them, so I assume they are buying it and reselling it.
Judging by the $2 price difference I'm guessing they have an automated program that scours pool companies, such as PoolSupplyWorld, and just relists them for a modest markup and any orders are just automatically sent to the legitimate company. It even causes the relister to be listed higher than the original company. I read an article where it happened to the inventor of the Ripple Rug (a cat toy) and causes huge headaches for him. For that reason if anybody else buys a kit on eBay make sure you get it from PoolSupplyWorld and not anybody else.

Ono BIG worry about getting it from anyone else other that TFtests is you really don't know how old the kit is. The regents have a shelf life and once that time has passed they do not test correct. Heat also affect the regents (think big warehouse).

AND the biggest reason of all to buy from TFtestkits is the awesome customer service! It is second to none!

Kim:kim:

Ono BIG worry about getting it from anyone else other that TFtests is you really don't know how old the kit is. The regents have a shelf life and once that time has passed they do not test correct. Heat also affect the regents (think big warehouse).

AND the biggest reason of all to buy from TFtestkits is the awesome customer service! It is second to none!

Kim:kim:

Rebecca confirmed what PoolSupplyWorld sells is fresh and she will replace any damaged parts from PoolSupplyWorld purchases.
I only wish these ebay offers were configurable, where you could pick what you want and the qty. I don't need full kit, I need refills, but because ebay gift cards burning a hole in my pocket I spent $14 (about 20%) more.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.