Texas AGP (Intex) - Will update

Alright, so after a few incredibly hot, humid, and difficult days.....I'm done!! Pool 2.0, season 2020 is in the books. New pool, new Hayward skimmer....and I adjusted the plumbing because they slightly changed configuration. Not a big deal, actually easier. My only grip is that I wasn't able to get all the wrinkles out as before. Reason being (and I actually had it smooth) was that on the deck side it sat a few inches further away than the original pool, putting the skimmer further from my cutout. In my infinite wisdom...I thought it would be a good idea to move several inches of liner across the pool to the skimmer side and shift everything as much as possible.

Yeah...well that took the better part of an hour or more, with a lot of cussing and regret, but I did it. That side did sit closer to the deck, but unfortunately I wound up with a few wrinkle opposite that I just couldn't fight any longer...And when I say fight, understand my OCD was in overdrive but the heat, cuts on my knuckles, feet, and bruised knees ultimately told me to live to fight another day....

Attachments

• 20200504_203110.jpg
    20200504_203110.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200504_202954.jpg
    20200504_202954.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 23

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.