Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Since the mods are considering changing the Everything Else section to "Crazy Texans this Winter", I figured I would poke fun at us a bit. Hope everyone's pools come out just fine in this crazy weather, and keep posting questions if you need help.

MMOctober.jpg

HomerFebruary.jpg

My wife has been to 2 stores this morning and says it is absolute chaos, akin to the corona TP freak-out of 2020. She is now sending me to Walmart. Please pray for me 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: HeyEng

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My wife has been to 2 stores this morning and says it is absolute chaos, akin to the corona TP freak-out of 2020. She is now sending me to Walmart. Please pray for me 🤪

Wal-Mart? Oh No!!! Thankfully, my wife does all the grocery shopping. We were pretty well stocked before the madness started, but she went by a couple of days ago to pick up a handful of things and she said it looked like the apocalypse was near.

Yesterday on my drive to a doc's appointment, I noticed that there was a line of cars going into Tractor Supply and it looked like a brand new Chick-Fil-A had just opened. Later, I saw on Facebook that one of the managers said they had more sales that day than ever before and more than they usually have in 2 weeks time. :eek:

You need a tube top and fuzzy pajama pants with a thong exposed. Your choice if you go barefoot or camo crocs. If you blend in they may not realize you aren’t a Wal-Martian and let you live.
I only wear that if I am making a quick stop at the DG (Dollar General). Don't want to look all fancy in my jeans and all, you know.

Reactions: JJ_Tex and Newdude
I always thought it was polar vortexes, As in multiple vortexi. But it turns out it was headed your way so it was Polar VorTexas. Cold. for. Texas. How did we NOT see this coming ????

HEB didn't have milk or eggs for pickup yesterday. I was able to find milk at a Dollar General down the road. We stocked up on several gallons of water in case the power goes out. We are on well water and there is a pressurization pump that runs off the grid :/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.