Sahampton

Jun 24, 2021
Philadelphia, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I have the TF100 test kit and I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. When I test it (twice so far) It was 240 and now it is 200. Now, when I take it to the pool store, they say it is 112. I know the pool store isn't the most accurate, but can it really be almost 100 points different? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I know the pool store isn't the most accurate, but can it really be almost 100 points different?
If you are doing the TA test properly, your numbers certainly could be that much different that theirs. But let's confirm:

25 ML water sample size with two drops of #7, five drops of #8, then count drops of #9 until it turns Barbie pink right? Multiply # of drops by 10?

If you are doing the TA test properly, your numbers certainly could be that much different that theirs. But let's confirm:

25 ML water sample size with two drops of #7, five drops of #8, then count drops of #9 until it turns Barbie pink right? Multiply # of drops by 10?
That's what I did. Is it supposed to be solid pink or any slight pink swirl?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.