Teribble's Vegas OB Pool / Spa

I wish there was a huge increase in pay but it wasn't like that. I just realized I needed to loosen up the wallet or this pool won't ever get finished. I didn't get to talk to them after they finished but I know he had some down time between two jobs. I'm sure he was happy to keep his crew working and keep the money flowing. I got another mini excavator showing up today to get my gas lines and plumbing trenches down. I'm hoping to start the plumbing next weekend.

Thanks Kim

Back to work on the backyard....
Got the trenches for the gas main an electrical.

4k3vunv.jpg

KxScGJP.jpg

FWCbeid.jpg

y5Q02Jf.jpg

Sorry guys, I've been slammed with work, still doing 60+ hours a week which really helps with the costs.

Pool UPDATE:
We got our tile installed, decking it almost done too. I got 4 pallets of 16x24 travertine with 2 inch coping and ended up being a little short and had to get a 5th pallet locally and the color looked great at the yard but when the installer picked them up and started installing them I noticed there was a huge issues with the color..... So I have to get another pallet shipped from the original retailer which should be here sometime this week. Then we're going to use the miss match color for the BBQ or Fire pit area but we're in the process of figuring out the rest of the yard. We had a little setback with the footing on our wall. They over poured it which caused it to be higher than the decking so we're going to turn it into a raised planter with a bench. We need to figure out what color / texture of brick to use. We might even tile the face of it and use some travertine to finish the top / bench. Now to the images...

ulifuvm.jpg

vKzHDhu.jpg

bcalHNV.jpg

zwYezKH.jpg

68UP6xo.jpg

oCx28NV.jpg

The footer is along this section of the wall.
LJIOMIb.jpg

Sorry I've been missing in action. Still working on this build. I need to take some updated pictures but we got the decking completed and currently have someone doing the pavers and landscaping. I hope to get some pebble action within the next few weeks. Passed my pre plaster inspection without any issues.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lacking the pictures.. I know everyone loves pictures but I got the pebble scheduled for this Friday. We ended up going with Aqua blue mini pebble with 3 bags of glass. Should have the pool filled by Sunday if everything goes as planned. This build feels like forever and I couldn't have done it without all the super knowledgeable and helpful people on here. Thanks guys.. pictures coming soon..........

When you get it filled and the water is all balanced and the plaster dust is done please share it on this thread:
Pool Finish and Color Viewing Room...TFP Member Sound Off

share plaster brand and color along with any extras (like your glass) you added.

Did you know you could become a TFP supporter? That helps us be here for you and others to come! Here is the link:
Trouble Free Pool :hug:

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.