Temporary fence using safety cover anchors?

thechairperson

Bronze Supporter
May 25, 2019
Northwest Arkansas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi- We just purchased a home with an in-ground pool. We haven't opened it yet and it has a safety cover, which is held in place with anchors. The pool is not heated so I'm thinking we should get a thermal blanket to help warm it up and keep it warm. Our issue is that we have a dog that shares the backyard with the pool. We can't really build a fence just around the pool, but if I put up even a flimsy 3 foot fence I know our dog wouldn't bother trying to get to the other side of it.

I'm imagining something really lightweight, like a mesh fabric with poles that are somewhat like tent poles that we could put in the safety cover anchors. And then it would take no time to pull everything out, roll it up, and enjoy the pool. Is there anyone that makes something like that?

Is there a different solution that I should be thinking about? I appreciate the help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.