Manor
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have three temperature sensors attached to my panel: water, air, and solar. I get the purpose of both of the water and air. I would think the builder had a reason for installing it but me being the curious type, wonders why. Does anyone have any idea?

I unplugged it yesterday while connecting the comm cable for the SWG, but the heat/cool menu in screen logic was different (can't change temp, if I recall). With that in mind, is there a change I can make to the config to remove this sensor. It just seems redundant since it hangs down right next to the air sensor. I can live with it, but in my world I'm not a fan of extra stuff for the sake of extra stuff. It is just an additional point of failure.

As I recall, the ultratemp requires either the presence of the temp sensor in the solar spot or a 10k ohm resistor.

The manual says:
Note: Solar temperature sensor could be left loose in load center. The automation system does not use the temperature reading but just looks for resistance.

As I recall, the ultratemp requires either the presence of the temp sensor in the solar spot or a 10k ohm resistor.

The manual says:
Note: Solar temperature sensor could be left loose in load center. The automation system does not use the temperature reading but just looks for resistance.
Thank you, I found that in the Wiki and was coming back to "cancel" my question. I read through the actual manual where that tidbit wasn't mentioned... rookie mistake. :oops:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.