Geminisq

May 23, 2021
LargoFL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I'm having difficulty with the PM app. Under the logs; when I enter a test result and go back to see how much Chlorine to add, only half of the screen is showing. It's cut off right before the section that says how much to add. I can't see any updates to the app. Also my password no longer works, when I click 'Forgot' to reset it, it just takes me back to the sign in screen. If I remove and reinstall the app, will all my logs be lost? Thanks for any help!

@Leebo
I'm having difficulty with the PM app. Under the logs; when I enter a test result and go back to see how much Chlorine to add, only half of the screen is showing. It's cut off right before the section that says how much to add. I can't see any updates to the app. Also my password no longer works, when I click 'Forgot' to reset it, it just takes me back to the sign in screen. I already removed and reinstalled the app and now I can't log in at all. Thanks for any help.

I think the issue is that the bottom half of the screen is filled by the keyboard. Just tap somewhere outside of an entry field and the keyboard should disappear.

I had the same issue today, change one of the values in the "what to add" sections, say change the size of the bleach bottle then change it back. Seems to trigger an update that causes it to come back.

Can you give step by step directions @Verris for this or a screen recording?? I’d like to see about understanding better to attempt to recreate it. 👍 Also, what device are you using?

I'll see if I can reproduce it again, I opened two days ago and have been testing and adding a lot and only had it happen once or twice. Android, pixel 5. I have the beta version.

• Love
Reactions: Leebo
Looks like it updates the next time the keyboard opens, you don't actually have to change anything. Uploading video now. I can cause it every time, Click on the FC current level, right now mine is at SLAM level, so I get the box that says "Theres no way to lower FC", but when I update it to lower values, I see the top of the "Add" box, but the values are cut off. Clicking into the bleach bottle size opens the keyboard and as soon as that happens, the rest of the page shows up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support