Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Both sets of instructions for these sets indicate five drops of the reagent. However, the Taylor comparator is 44ml and the TFT one is much smaller. Does that matter? Thanks in advance.

Also... Unlike the drop tests for chlorine, TA, CH, etc.. where the volume of pool water and number of drops are important, the test for pH can be done with as much water and as many drops as you feel gives the best comparison to the reference colors. Each drop of the pH reagent turns the same color, so more drops just means MORE of the same hue, not a different hue.

Personally, I find that in my TFT comparator, 4 drops makes comparison easiest -- but the instructions say 5 and I know some people use 6.

Taylor is 004. TFT is 014
It can be a little confusing and maybe more than you want. Essentially they are different reagents with different product numbers and formulated for different comparators and acid demand reagents. But both have the same Phenol red indicator and the same buffers. The difference is the concentration or volume of water to indicator and buffers. The r0004 is 1-5%w/w for the larger 2000 series comparator and r0005 acid demand reagent while the r0014 is 0.1-1%w/w and formulated for the smaller comparator and the r0015 acid demand reagent.