May 10, 2018
Wimberley Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi,

I would like to try the Taylor K2006C but I’m a little confused by their model names. Sometimes “Complete” means the 0.75 Bottles and “Complete Service” has the 2.0 oz bottles.

Just want to make sure I have the right one. Here is a pic from their website with the UPC barcode # (see pic). I don’t see a K2006C that says “Commercial”

I have the complete TF test kits set, about to have to buy refill, just wanted to try the Taylor next go around.

Also, best place to buy?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• C366D0E4-D059-4218-83B8-56ED03D9E09D.png
    C366D0E4-D059-4218-83B8-56ED03D9E09D.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi,

I would like to try the Taylor K2006C but I’m a little confused by their model names. Sometimes “Complete” means the 0.75 Bottles and “Complete Service” has the 2.0 oz bottles.

Just want to make sure I have the right one. Here is a pic from their website with the UPC barcode # (see pic). I don’t see a K2006C that says “Commercial”

I have the complete TF test kits set, about to have to buy refill, just wanted to try the Taylor next go around.

Also, best place to buy?

Thanks!!

In my opinion, it's a waste of money to buy a whole new test kit for $120 (cheapest price on amazon) when you can buy a complete refill for the tf100 for $50. The tf100 uses taylor reagents so you won't be getting a new or different test to try out with the 2006c. You'll be getting the same tests in a different package.

Why? The TF-100 uses identical Taylor supplied reagents. The only differences are in the case, the bottles, the vials, and the test tube. The actual test are the same but the cosmetics are different.

Much less cost to just buy the TF-100 refills -

Fair points. Thank you

What is the difference between the larger Comparator made by Taylor (9056) and the smaller one that came with my TF test kit?

I will order the refills, just wondering if there’s any advantage to the larger Comparator.
Thanks!

Fair points. Thank you

What is the difference between the larger Comparator made by Taylor (9056) and the smaller one that came with my TF test kit?

I will order the refills, just wondering if there’s any advantage to the larger Comparator.
Thanks!

The larger comparator uses more reagents during the test. Maybe a bit easier to read for those with bad eyesight.

No difference in the test or the results.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.