Taylor K-2006C test kit

May 4, 2017
Massachusetts
That is a great deal as long as you do, in fact get the "C" kit. The picture shows the little bottles that come with the standard 2006 kit. I hope they send you the right one, because $60 is what the regular kit usually goes for.

Hmm, the picture shown is definitely the K2006 with the 0.75oz bottles.

Their description of the product is no help either, it also states "includes test strips". Neither the K2006 nor the K2006C include any kind of test strips.

I'm hoping the best for you here, but you might want to call and confirm the exact kit.

Be sure they understand that the C means Commercial. The small kit is normally called Complete --

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well just to let everyone know I received my brand new Taylor 2006c with most reagents expiring in 2019 (0871 expires in 18). It's sold out and may never come back but if it does they were selling the kit for $60 with free shipping, and an additions 10% off coupon for 1st time buyers. That's a killer deal for the 2006c

newkit.jpg

When I bought my Taylor K2006C kit last November, it came with 2 R0870 powder containers. It looks like your kit only has 1.

There's 2 look just left of the comparator, not sure why they stuck it there

- - - Updated - - -

Looks to me like there is a second container of R-0870 down in the compartment with the comparator. My kit also came with two of the 10 gram containers. Good deal, I paid just under $100

It was a stellar deal but I strongly suspect it was a mistake, they now sell the 2006 regular for $60 and if you check most of their items they run higher than amazon. I'll keep checking periodically for a while but I think this deal was a lucky glitch and not likely to come back unfortunately... :cry:

New FG pool owner. Just purchased the K-2006C on sale at swimoutlet.com for $60.18 less 10% for first purchase. Seemed like a good deal so I thought I'd share before it ends. If this is in violation of rules here feel free to delete. I'm not associated with swimoutlet.com.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/taylor...ice-(fas-dpd-chlorine)-test-kit-27332/?color=

When I get it I'm sure I'll be back with questions :).

steve

This is an old post but I checked the link and they had it for sell again this year so I just bought one........

Look carefully at the picture it shows a K-2006.....not a K-2006C.

I don't think you will get the K-2006C for that price. It's a common mistake and the TF-100 is still normally the best bargain.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.