T15 salt cell question

Railman

Aug 2, 2022
Southeast Georgia
I m new here but have been reading the forum and am enjoying it. I currently have a hayward pro logic with a t15 salt cell. My salt level In pool is at 3600ppm and the reading on my system counts down to 1400ppm then turns off my salt cell. Please help

I m new here but have been reading the forum and am enjoying it. I currently have a hayward pro logic with a t15 salt cell. My salt level In pool is at 3600ppm and the reading on my system counts down to 1400ppm then turns off my salt cell. Please help
You have cleaned the cell recently correct? My system is a clone of yours and that is the sort of thing it does when the cell scales up. It also could be anything in the article listed above. If it's several years old, it might be time for a new cell, unfortunately.

Did you press the + button to reverse polarity?

What are the first seven characters of the cell and box serial numbers?

What is the actual salinity and how are you measuring it?

Check and report the diagnostic readings in both polarities.

I have cleaned the cell and the cell is not even a year old and is still under warranty.
Did you press the + button to reverse polarity?

What are the first seven characters of the cell and box serial numbers?

What is the actual salinity and how are you measuring it?

Check and report the diagnostic readings in both polarities.
20220802_175716.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.