T-Cell Chlorinator Diagnostics not populating in Hayward Omnilogic App

GaryDTesta

Mar 27, 2022
St. Petersburg, FL
Hi All,

Newbie on the forum so I would appreciate some help figuring this one out!

I've seen a few other old (locked) threads on the forum, but no real answers as to if its fixed via firmware or some other change, so I'm asking the question again in hopes that someone has already figured this out, and we can provide everyone a final definite answer!

When I use the IOS OmniLogic App : The T-Cell diagnostics screen does not show any data other than Average Salt and the T-Cell Type, all the other values are either blank or nonsense.

I have a Swim Pure Extreme Chorine Generator and OmniLogic Controller.

A screen shot of the OmniLogic IOS App diagnostics screen is attached.

Has anyone gotten the IOS OmniLogic app to properly update and display the correct information for the T-Cell?

Thanks!
g

Attachments

• Hayware T-Cell Diagnostics Screen.png
    Hayware T-Cell Diagnostics Screen.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to TFP.

See this thread...

For future reference, Hayward's response:
The app will only display the average salt level and cell type via the daughter board. All of the other diagnostic readings will need to be taken from the display of the Aqua Rite.

Those N/A values will only populate when the cell is active. Do you know if the cell was active when you looked at the display? What is the cell setting %?

Which OmniLogic do you have? Does it have a wired controller? Does the cell run directly off the OmniLogic or do you have a separate AquaRite controller?

You can restart the cell, depends on your setup, and see if the values will populate at that point.

Hi All,

Newbie on the forum so I would appreciate some help figuring this one out!

I've seen a few other old (locked) threads on the forum, but no real answers as to if its fixed via firmware or some other change, so I'm asking the question again in hopes that someone has already figured this out, and we can provide everyone a final definite answer!

When I use the IOS OmniLogic App : The T-Cell diagnostics screen does not show any data other than Average Salt and the T-Cell Type, all the other values are either blank or nonsense.

I have a Swim Pure Extreme Chorine Generator and OmniLogic Controller.

A screen shot of the OmniLogic IOS App diagnostics screen is attached.

Has anyone gotten the IOS OmniLogic app to properly update and display the correct information for the T-Cell?

Thanks!
g
Did you figure this out?
I had the same issue last year and now this year its just reading 0 and says salt low chlor 1. I just unhooked the aquarite from the omnilogic and am gonna run it seperate from the omnilogic system and see if its working

Hi Azzalina43, we’re you able to get over the Chlor Too Low Salt Chlorinator 1
Did you figure this out?
I had the same issue last year and now this year its just reading 0 and says salt low chlor 1. I just unhooked the aquarite from the omnilogic and am gonna run it seperate from the omnilogic system and see if its working
Hi @Azzalina43 were you able to figure out the Chlor Too Low Salt Chlorinator 1 error message? I’m running OmniLogic with T Cell 15, and seems to be reading incorrect low salt levels 1,600-1,900 since getting that error message although Leslie’s is reading 3,600 ppm. I’ve ordered the Taylor k-1766 for salt tests. But not sure what that error means, or why my salt reading is so far off, assuming preventing chlorine generation. Also, Leslie’s tested my T-cell-15 and confirmed working fine, also cleaned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.