Swg installer Houston area

Honestly depending on you equipment pad setup you could save a lot and do it your self.

Do yoy you have the Nextdoor app? You could post on it for someone local on the area.

With your pentair system I’m assuming you’re going to get the Intelichlor IC40 or IC60 (the 60 is probably a better choice to keep up with the Texas summer).

If not a plumber (maybe try Nextdoor app) could install it for you since it’s really just cutting PVC pipe and adding the swcg. I recently completed my own install and it’s straight forward.

You would then need someone to connect the electrical to your system.

I asked on Nextdoor and everyone was warning me not to get one because of corrosion and blah blah. They were not tfp. That’s why I decided to post here. My husband is not that handy and he said it looked complicated to do himself. Any suggestions?

If you are going to install Pentair equipment and you aren't super handy, get a authorized PB to do it. Pentair gives shorter warranty if installed by yourself, where as they give a longer warranty when installed by an authorized installer. Like I said, Bratton Pools do Salt Pools and works with Pentair equipment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.