Swap out Pool Timer - Not turning ON but does turn OFF

melon1599

Jun 20, 2022
Chandler, AZ
Back info:
My filter pump does not turn itself on. If I turn it on manually, it will turn itself off at the scheduled time. Also, these are new trippers. Not sure what else to check or do since it works, there is electricity, and the only issue is that it won't turn itself on.... I had two new trippers for the "on" in the package and have tried them both.

I am going to replace the actual timer at this point. Can someone show me a link or provide the correct timer - I believe it is T104 but is it that all or does it end in R, M....? The timers show the number E10694

IMG_0163.jpgIMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0164.jpgIMG_0165.jpg

The timer model should be printed on the back of the mechanism.

Shut off power to the switch and remove the blue panel.

On the top left of the mechanism, you'll see a tab. Push up the tab, and pull the mechanism towards you. Confirm the model number, then put the timer mechanism back in until you get a replacement. Check out this link for replacement instructions:

1655776715339.png

Reactions: lotsalemon
I was able to unscrew and check the back. Mine does not open like the above. Now though I have turned the breakers back on I cannot hear the clock "ticking" any longer.
I see it is T104M. I will order a new one and hopefully that fixes the issue.

It seems like shutting off the breaker has stopped my cleaning timer from working...

Attachments

• IMG_0172 (1).jpg
    IMG_0172 (1).jpg
    535 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.