Supports moving while filling up pool

cjohns84ut

In The Industry
Jul 14, 2020
Ashburn, VA
I purchased a 18x52 Intex XTR Pool. We used 12x12 pavers below. The pool is level on top and we plumb leveled the supports. 2 supports are almost off the pavers. I dugout behind the original pavers and put down another paver. The pool itself is within 1/2 inch not level on top. Any recommendations on what to do? Should I empty the water and try in the spring or just swim in it and wait for spring?

Use a level to make sure that the legs are level, both left and right and front and back. As long as each of the legs are level then you should be good to go. If the legs are slanting toward or away from the pool or to the left or right, then that could be a problem.

Is the pool still filling? If it’s not totally full you might still be able to move the legs to make them level.

If it’s already full, how much out of level is it? If it’s only a little then it’s probably fine to leave it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.