Sun Fiberglass Pools

tabitha_599

Jun 18, 2019
Tennessee
Anyone have or have had a fiberglass pool made by Sun Pools? We have the Dominican being delivered on Thursday :) I am crossing my fingers I made a decent choice with them. They fit the budget and had what we were looking for. It was between Sun and San Juan with my builder but the cost difference was significant due to shipping for the San Juan. Went with a white shell so we don't have to worry about fading later. Pool is 15x35, 3' to 7' deep. Will be adding a saltwater generator and a few deck jets. Kids are excited as am I. Just kinda freaking out and having a what have I done moment. LOL

Anyone have or have had a fiberglass pool made by Sun Pools? We have the Dominican being delivered on Thursday :) I am crossing my fingers I made a decent choice with them. They fit the budget and had what we were looking for. It was between Sun and San Juan with my builder but the cost difference was significant due to shipping for the San Juan. Went with a white shell so we don't have to worry about fading later. Pool is 15x35, 3' to 7' deep. Will be adding a saltwater generator and a few deck jets. Kids are excited as am I. Just kinda freaking out and having a what have I done moment. LOL
make sure you send in the warranty card! if they don’t have one on file for you, they will deny any warranty claim.

Reactions: tabitha_599
We went with Sun Pools as well. Ordered in August and install is scheduled for October. We went with the grand cayman. 14x32 with the standard light blue shell. The price fit our budget and we have only heard positive comments from others in nearby communities.

Reactions: tabitha_599
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.