Ntorcutt

Jun 15, 2022
Montana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I currently have a summers waves elite 12x24 rectangle pool. I've had it for 3 years, this would be my 4th. I have quite a few holes and the larges one above the seem on one corner. I would like to replace the liner, but it is never in stocks. Has anyone used an intex line on a summer waves frame?

Hi there, can you post a picture of your pool and complete your signature line with your pool information? I think this has been asked before regarding an Intex and a Bestway. Most of these vinyl pools are very similar.

Hi there, can you post a picture of your pool and complete your signature line with your pool information? I think this has been asked before regarding an Intex and a Bestway. Most of these vinyl pools are very similar.
I kept the original pump on the pool and then got adapters to connect the intex sand pump filter. The frame looks to be similar to the intex pool of the same size.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-112230_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-112230_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 3
I should think any size liner is compatible to its comparable liner (for ex, a 15 ft round liner will fit any 15 ft frame). If you replace the inlet and outlet fittings with standard 1.5 inch fittings and hard plumb the pool you won't even have that problem.
Thanks I'm going to try one more patch job if it doesn't hold I'm going to try an intex liner and pray it works!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.